Hello, I’m Elizabeth—mama of two bitty peanuts. Welcome to Itty Bitty Sunshine!
Why I blog about activities for kids
I love to create educational activities for my little ones because they learn so much from the simplest of things. I found from experience that you really don’t need to spend a lot of money on toys and supplies in order to teach your child important skills while having fun! Ever since I started blogging, I’ve felt a deeper bond grow between me and my kids; when I create activities for them, I’m creating more time to have fun and learn with them.
This blog is a resource for you to get easy ideas on how to keep your toddler busy without needing to spend a lot of money. A busy toddler is a happy toddler (mama is happy too)!
Some juicy bits about me
- My sweetheart and I were married on Valentine’s Day. We love how extra special the day is!
- I’m a huge girly-girl. I love makeup. Especially makeup with sparkles!
- I’m a total nerd for Star Wars. My husband got me interested and now I’m obsessed. Even more than him!
- I love to read and I have a budding passion for writing science-fiction.
- Both of my children were born around 5 pounds. They were itty bitty!
“Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shovelling the sidewalk before it stops snowing.”
– Phyllis Diller
Thanks for stopping by! ❤