Last modified: Apr 29, 2019
Who we are
Itty Bitty Sunshine was created in 2018 by a husband and wife team based in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. The website is located at https://ittybittysunshine.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
We display ads across our site with the help of Google AdSense, so that we may continue to improve our content and keep Itty Bitty Sunshine free.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
What rights you have over your data
If you have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
My Odyssee app
We don’t collect any personally identifying information and thus none of your information is shared publicly or with third-parties.
The app doesn’t contain any ads or marketing media. The app contains a clickable link to Google Play for the purpose of rating/leaving a review. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of their site, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
Our contact information
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us via email: [email protected]
Your continued use of our website and the My Odyssee app will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
Terms of Service
Last modified: Dec 12, 2018
By accessing the website at https://ittybittysunshine.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Itty Bitty Sunshine’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Itty Bitty Sunshine’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Itty Bitty Sunshine at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Itty Bitty Sunshine’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Itty Bitty Sunshine makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Itty Bitty Sunshine does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Itty Bitty Sunshine or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Itty Bitty Sunshine’s website, even if Itty Bitty Sunshine or an Itty Bitty Sunshine authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Itty Bitty Sunshine’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Itty Bitty Sunshine does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Itty Bitty Sunshine may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Itty Bitty Sunshine does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Itty Bitty Sunshine has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Itty Bitty Sunshine of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Itty Bitty Sunshine may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that country.